Thursday, October 13, 2016

KUROKO NO BASUKE


Kuroko no Basuke

Format: MP4
Resolution: 320x240
Language: Jap w/ Eng Subs

Genres: comedy, drama, magic, tournament
Themes: basketball, high school, school, sports

Plot Summary: Tetsuya Kuroko is a former member from the legendary middle school 
basketball team known as "The Generation of Miracles". Upon meeting Taiga Kagami he 
decides upon becoming his shadow to help him become Japan's greatest basketball player.

Episode 01 "I am Kuroko"
Episode 02 "I am Serious"
Episode 03 "It's Better If I Can't Win"
Episode 04"Take Care of the Counterattack!"
Episode 05 "Your Basketball"
Episode 06 "Let Me Tell You Two Things"
Episode 07 "You'll See Something Amazing"
Episode 08 "Now That I Think About It"
Episode 09 "To Win"
Episode 10 "I Can't Have That"
Episode 11 "That's not It!"
Episode 12 "What Is "Victory"
Episode 13 "I Believed in You"
Episode 14 "You Look Just Like Him"
Episode 15 "Don't Make Me Laugh"
Episode 16 "Let's Go"
Episode 17 "You're All Ridiculous"
Episode 18 "No!!!"
Episode 19 "On to a New Challenge"
Episode 20 "I Don't Want to Be"
Episode 21 "Let's Get Started"
Episode 22 "I'll Win Even if it Kills Me"
Episode 22.5 Special "Kuroko no Basuke: Tip Off"
Episode 23 "Not An Adult!"
Episode 24 "Don't Get The Wrong Idea"
Episode 25 "Our Basketball" 

No comments:

Post a Comment